This heat press was reviewed for a potential lower-cost alternative for basic use. I evaluated this press based on the merits of the press itself and not compared to other styles or models.
PLEASE NOTE: I am not the seller. This link merely takes you to the Amazon seller and if you purchase using my link, I do receive a small commission.
Overall, I give this press an A-minus on a grade scale with the only point subtracted because the press has no feet on it, so I recommend it be placed on a non-slip pad. Otherwise the press was very easy to use and has some excellent features:
- Arrives completely assembled and ready to use.
- No burn-off of oils on the press required, no startup odor.
- Very good instruction booklet.
- Easy to use settings/controls very similar to the other press I recommend from Zeny.
- Very heavy steel construction and impressive build.
- Time automatically starts with lower/raise of platen.
- Unit does not beep uncontrollably when maintaining temperature like many similar styles do.
- No feet, I recommend putting it on a non-slip pad.
- Can be very hot to work with garments on the platen while hot.
For those curious, I still like my 12″ x 15″ Swing Away Heat Press from Zeny, but I’m very impressed with this unit for the price and as a starter press.